Site ID and Ownership
Welcome to the website located at www.OONOLOGY.com (along with any and all web pages, subdomains, and associated web and mobile applications of this website or maintained by OONIR,LLC and used in association with the services provided through or associated with this website) ("site"). This site is owned and operated by OORNIR,LLC. ("OONOLOGY" "us" or "we"). This site and all pages, content, forms, materials, trademarks, and service marks (including but not limited to the "look and feel" of the site, content, and materials) appearing on this site belong wholly and exclusively to OONIR or to the or any third parties offering or providing information, products, or services to you through the site, and are protected by U.S. and International copyright and trademark laws and treaties. You acknowledge and affirm that your use of the site or services does not grant or transfer to you any intellectual property rights or licenses whatsoever in the site or any part or portion of the site.
Must be 18
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use the site or services, and you warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and have the authority and capacity to enter into this legal contract. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may use the site or services only with the consent of a parent or guardian. Parents or guardians consenting to a minor's use of the site or services may contact OONIR at support@OONOLOGY.com. If we discover use of the site without consent from a parent or guardian by a child under the age of eighteen, we will close the account and delete all associated data. If you are a parent or guardian and need help closing such an account, please contact us at support@OONOLOGY.com.
OONOLOGY.com is a simple and easy to use online portal that helps, members of various insurance carriers, submit medical claims for out of network reimbursement. OONOLOGY is not a medical service providers and we do not offer any medical advice. We have worked hard and will continue to work hard to make sure you, as the user/patient/representative of a patient have a great experience throughout the portal while uploading your medical claims for out of network insurance reimbursement. You data is kept in a secure and encrypted servers that are designed by HIPAA guidelines.
Use and Unlawful Use or Prohibited Activity
This site is intended to connect healthcare consumers to healthcare providers, and to provide an easy-to-use portal to submit out of network claims.
OONIR does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the products or services of any healthcare provider, and OONIR is not an agent, broker, dealer, or representative of, or otherwise responsible for or on behalf of, any such provider or insurance companies.
OONIR never makes any medical decisions for you or on your behalf, nor does OONIR ever take any medical action in response to information transmitted or received by the site. OONIR does not take part in any medical diagnoses, procedures, or recommendations, or in any medical, prescription, service, or product price negotiations, and OONIR never receives any commissions or portions of fees or amounts which may be paid to providers.
All decisions connecting, communicating, treatments, services, prices, or purchases between consumers and providers are made solely and exclusively by and between consumer and provider, and OONIR has no authority over or responsibility regarding any such decisions, determinations, or negotiations on behalf of either consumer or provider. OONIR assumes no liability whatsoever for your experience as a healthcare consumer or provider through or as a result of your use of the site or services.
THIS SITE AND SERVICES ARE NOT BY ANY MEANS INTENDED TO REPLACE HEALTHCARE INSURANCE COVERAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REDUCE OR ELIMINATE YOUR HEALTHCARE INSURANCE COVERAGE BASED ON ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
THE SITE IS NOT AN ALTERNATIVE TO EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE OR A CALL TO "911." IF YOU NEED HELP IN AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE GO TO YOUR NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM OR DIAL "911" FOR APPROPRIATE MEDICAL CARE. ANY MESSAGE DELIVERED TO A PROVIDER THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY PORTAL OR SERVICE OF THE SITE MAY BE DELAYED, AND YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IN A TIMELY FASHION OR IN TIME FOR YOUR RECEIPT OF ANY NECESSARY OR PROPER MEDICAL CARE.
You have no license or right whatsoever to, and you will not, use (or allow or assist any other(s) to use) the site or services for any unlawful purpose or engage (or allow or assist any other(s) to engage) in any prohibited activity on or in association with the site or any part or portion thereof, including but not limited to attempting or actually, whether on your own behalf or on behalf or for the benefit of any other person, group, or entity:
- Copying, reproducing, republishing, forwarding, sharing, displaying, transmitting, posting, capturing, recording, distributing, modifying, creating derivatives of, reverse engineering, uploading, downloading, translating, renting, leasing, selling, transferring, or exploiting any content, information, comments, communications, notes, text, data, forms, pages, materials, trademarks, service marks, or any intellectual property of or appearing on the site, except that you may of course, solely for your own personal non-commercial use as a healthcare consumer, record provider contact, product, and service, and other such information and download one or more copies of your own health-related data and communications with providers. If you have any trouble accessing or copying your own, private health-related information, please contact us at support@OONOLOGY.com;
- Damaging, disabling, overburdening, impairing, injuring, destroying, stealing, invading, infringing, threatening, abusing, interfering with, or otherwise violating the site or services, or any part thereof, or OONIR's or any other party's privacy, rights, confidential information, or use or enjoyment of the site;
- Hacking, password mining, harvesting, collecting, or gaining or attempting to gain access to any unauthorized services, servers, accounts, systems, networks, databases, content, information, materials, software, hardware, or electronic, telecommunications, or other equipment;
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, or otherwise attempting to derive any source code or underlying ideas, algorithms, or trade secrets of the site, any part of the site, or OONIR, except to the limited extent any applicable U.S. laws specifically prohibit or limit such restriction;
- Disrupting, damaging, limiting, preventing, restricting, or interfering with the proper functioning of the site or of any software, hardware, or electronic, telecommunications, or other equipment;
- Impersonating any person or entity, including but not limited to OONIR or any employee or representative of OONIR;
Writing, contributing, publishing, posting, sharing, copying, forwarding, transmitting, displaying, using, reproducing, uploading, downloading, distributing,
transferring, disseminating, injecting, or infecting into or onto the site:
- any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, tortious, obscene, offensive, indecent, injurious, or unlawful images, photographs, text, information, data, content, materials, matters, files, software, scripts, graphics, clips (audio or otherwise), videos, devices, or programs including but not limited to that which may infringe or invade others' licenses, rights, or interests;
- any images, photographs, text, information, data, content, materials, matters, files, software, scripts, graphics, clips (audio or otherwise), videos, devices, or programs that "crawl" or "spider" or contain viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, time bombs, candlebots, or any corrupted, corrupting, harmful, or invasive effects, codes, information, instructions, sequences, data, or materials whatsoever;
- any fraudulent, false, misleading, untruthful, or inaccurate statements or information; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional information or materials or any junk mail, Maillist, Listserv, form of auto-responder, spam, or chain letters.
Monitoring of Proper Uses
You understand and agree that OONIR has no obligation to monitor or police the site or services or the content or information on the site or services, but that limited authorized personnel of OONIR may so monitor or police the site and services and any and all content or information located on the site and services to ensure proper use of the site and services and to protect consumers and providers from any and all potentially unauthorized and improper contacts, communications, or uses, and, that with no liability whatsoever to OONIR and with no notice and for any reason whatsoever, OONIR may in its sole discretion restrict, limit, reject, refuse, revoke, freeze, or terminate any party's access to the site or services or restrict, limit, reject, refuse, revoke, freeze, terminate, remove, or close any account or remove or delete any content or information from the site or services.
Consumer Guest Use or Creating a Consumer Account on the Site
Creating a Provider Account on the Site
All provider contact and other services, product, or marketing information which does not independently constitute private information of the provider and may reasonably be presumed to be provider information. If you have any questions, concerns, or special instructions regarding your public or private data as a listed provider on the site, please contact us at support@OONOLOGY.com.
Consumer and Provider Account Responsibility
Supplemental Terms for Providers and Lawful Use
Closing an Account
You may cancel or close your account at any time. In such case, OONIR will permanently delete all account information entered or stored on the site, such that you and OONIR will no longer have access to any of your previously entered or stored data.
Electronic Communications and Written Evidences
All patient data is stored on HIPAA compliant Microsoft Azure servers under the BAA agreement between Microsoft Azure and OONOLOGY.COM.
You understand and agree that accessing the site or services or communicating via email with or to OONIR constitutes electronic communication and establishes an electronic relationship between you and OONIR for communication purposes. You consent to receive electronic communications from OONIR, and agree that any and all agreements, notices, alerts, disclosures, updates, and other communications required or allowed to be delivered or provided to you may be delivered or provided electronically through the site itself, through email, or through such other forms of electronic communication which may be or become commonly used and accepted for such purposes, and that such communications constitute communications in writing and satisfy any and all legal requirements regarding communications in writing.
Public Bulletin Boards or Communication Services
This site may feature one or more bulletin or message boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, profiles, personal pages, calendars, or other pages, platforms, or facilities designed to allow you to communicate with groups or with the public at large (collectively, "Public Communication Services"). When communicating publicly, please always use caution if or when communicating any information about yourself or your children or loved ones. OONIR does not control or endorse any content, materials, information, or communications appearing on Public Communication Services, and such content, materials, information, and communications do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of OONIR or its representatives. OONIR specifically disclaims any and all liability regarding such content, materials, information, or communication. OONIR reserves at all times the right in its sole discretion to remove, edit, or refuse to post, display, or publish any content, materials, information, or communication in whole or in part for any reason including but not limited to complying with or satisfying any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
Links to Third Party Sites or Services
This site may contain links to third party websites, offerings, or services ("Linked Sites"). Linked Sites are not controlled or operated by OONIR, and the presence of such a link does not imply any endorsement by OONIR of the Linked Site nor any association or affiliation between OONIR and the owners or operators of a Linked Site. OONIR is not responsible or liable for any content or information appearing on any such Linked Site or for your experience with respect to any such Linked Site. OONIR does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the products or services of any third party or website, and OONIR is not an agent, broker, dealer, or representative of, or otherwise responsible for or on behalf of, any such third party or website. Such links are provided for your convenience only. You understand and agree that you connect to, access, or use any such Linked Site solely at your own risk.
United States Service
This site is operated within the United States, and all data and information submitted or inputted will be connected and transferred to, and used within, the United States. By accessing the site or services, you consent to this use and transfer. If you are using the site or services from outside the United States, additional laws may apply. Please ensure your use of the site or services is appropriate in your jurisdiction. If you access the site or services from outside the United States, you do so at your sole initiative and risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws and consequences of your use. You may not use the site or services in any jurisdiction in which such use would be illegal or unlawful.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SITE AND ALL ELEMENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OONIR HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ARISING FROM CUSTOM OR TRADE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; FUNCTIONALITY OR STABILITY; CONSISTENCY; LACK OF VIRUSES; ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION, RESPONSES, OR RESULTS; CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION; LACK OF NEGLIGENCE; WARRANTY, DUTY, OR CONDITION OF TITLE; QUIET ENJOYMENT; AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. OONIR DOES NOT WARRANT AND MAKES NO PROMISE, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE ITSELF WILL BE RELIABLE, THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE ARE OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVERS, SOFTWARE, OR HARDWARE THAT MAKE THE SITE OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS APPEARING OR CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
Limitation of Liability
Words and phrases used herein, including any acknowledgment hereof, shall be construed and applied flexibly as in the singular or plural number, or masculine, feminine, or gender neutral, as the context upon interpretation or application so requires, and shall not be used to strictly limit any interpretation or application.
Date of Last Revision
March 04, 2022